Friday, February 11, 2011

My delicious breakfast!

My sweet husband just juiced me the most delicious vegie drink -- carrots, apple, cabbage, and squash -- and added powdered vitamin C.  It is so yummy.  He does that for me every morning and delivers it to me here at my "desk" while I do my medical transcription.  He is being so loving and so supportive during this traumatic time -- well, he always is, but I guess I'm noticing it more now and taking it for granted less!

Back to the transcription.....

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Suzy--
We are both thinking of you and sending you those great POSITIVE VIBRATIONS! It is a beautiful day here, 15.1 degrees right now, and it was
10 below when we got up. That's so nice that Kenny makes you juice drinks in the morning. Noticed that you posted your blog (is that the correct terminology?) at 4:47AM -- YIKES, that is early.
Hope that your appointment with the Dr. later today goes well; looking forward to hearing news on the planned course of your "treatment." In the meantime, i love and miss you.

Your loving step-sister,
Becky
And your step-sister's fiancee,
George

Penelope Z said...

Wow, that breakfast sounds almost too healthy to drink! Tell Kenny he rocks!

Stuart said...

I Love You!