Friday, February 25, 2011

Surgery over

This will be short because it's hard to blog from my phone. Surgery went well (I think my boobs are gone) and I'm doing really well. Watching the news and thinking about going down to the hot tub. Oh that's right....I'm in a hospital, not a luxurios hotel!! The nurses are super, though, and are pampering me quite nicely. Kenny went home earlier because he seems to be getting a cold (terrible timing), so I told him to take his germs home and spend a relaxing evening with the dogs. LOVE YOU ALL!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Suzy-
So glad everything went OK, and that you're feeling OK. Glad those nurses are taking good care of you. I love you.
Becky

Stuart said...

Suzy,

Welcome home! All of the Russo-Savages, from Delia in Nicaragua to Emma in Wellesley to the rest of us in Montpelier & Stockton Springs have held and continue to hold you in our thoughts and in our hearts.

We Love You!

Take care,

Stuart

Penelope Z said...

Congratulations on getting through the surgery, Suzy. We are all hoping that your recovery is smooth sailing. We love you!
Penny